Re: Will be asking Edith to leave

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Will be asking Edith to leave
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@juno.com
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 06:58:21 -0700

< I have an edith wolford going on the second year and the first year it just went wild in growth and was full of blooms.
< I am in Atwater California if any of you know where that is. It's one hour ride north of Fresno California.
Hi Tony,
I saw your message last week and wanted to welcome you to iris-photos.
It's great that you grow so many varieties of iris, they are such a treat in the spring.
Good to know that you got a computer and are finding your way around the
Edith Wolford should do well for you since it was developed by Ben Hager of
Melrose Gardens, located in Stockton California, which is not to far away from
Atwater, CA.
Someday you should try and visit Superstition Iris Gardens in Cathey's Valley,
which is close to the road going to Yosemite.
I live about 4 hours south of Fresno in southern CA.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor