[PHOTO] Desert Fire | Thu, 15 May 2003 14:33:59" />

[PHOTO] Desert Fire

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Desert Fire
  • From: "Betsy Higgins" betsy881@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 15:33:07 -0400

Shockey 75 OGB +
When this first opened I was not very impressed, but the more I looked at it the better I liked it.  Decorated Giant x Kalifa Baltis, so it's obvious showing its I.stolonifera ancestry!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
2003 Mini Cooper 2003 Nissan 350Z 2003 BMW M3 2003 Honda Accord 2003 Toyota Camry more...

JPEG image