Re: AB Pink Betterment

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: AB Pink Betterment
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 23:52:47 -0000

Very nice!  I'm not sure now.  I'll post the unknown and you can
opine.  Hard to id one via photos.  Your pic of BABYLONIAN FIRES was
terrific, by the way.  I've seen it blooming, but not for me yet.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA
> On 4/23 you wrote "only two OGBs with pollen bloomed and one of
those misnamed, but possibly Pink Betterment, but I'll have to get a
known clump to compare".
> Here is a photo of Pink Betterment for comparison.  It;s a good
bloomer for me, with 6 stalks this year on a 3 year clump; and
despite all the wind, hail and rain we've been having it set two bee