[PHOTO] TB: Captured Beauty | Thu, 15 May 2003 19:57:56" />

[PHOTO] TB: Captured Beauty

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Captured Beauty
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 20:55:59 -0400

Finally, something has bloomed in my garden, and, surprise! It's not Helen
Collingswood!

I have a few others that look like they're going to pop open any minute, a
lot of which I have never seen or they're unknowns. However, we might get
hit with a nor'easter tonight and tomorrow so who knows if the stalks will
even be standing at this time tomorrow night. :(

My niece came home from a two-and-a-half-month internship in Vladivostok,
Russia yesterday afternoon. As we stood in her front yard, the sun came out
and she got so excited, saying she hadn't seen much sun in the last few
months. I said, "Well, guess what? Neither have we!"

And now we're due for more rain and cool temps. This has been a soggy and
depressing spring.

Cheryl Leigh in grey and gloomy zone 6

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/2gGylB/TM