  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO: SDB MINIDRAGON
  • From: Patricia Wenham h.schinkep@verizon.net
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 19:05:00 -0700

Hey Elm, ya done good!

Phyllis and Carol came to look at my iris today and then when we took
our car in for a new windshield Phyllis and Carol picked us up to see
Carol's garden then on to Phyllis's garden to see what had opened since
we were there Tuesday and we also looked at the photos Phyllis took at
the Region 13 convention.  A perfect day.  Iris and friends made it so.

Get A Free Psychic Reading!