[PHOTO] Song of Norway (Luihn '77) | Thu, 15 May 2003 22:11:43" />

[PHOTO] Song of Norway (Luihn '77)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Song of Norway (Luihn '77)
  • From: Bill & Gale Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 22:11:54 -0500

With all the flashy, colorful, gorgeous irises blooming here this year
(the best ever!), I guess my "Iris of the Year" award goes to this
unlikely candidate. I've had this iris for several years, and though it
was nice every year, it hardly stole the show. Well, I moved it from the
fencerow into the main bed last year, and I guess it was up to the
competition with the newer stuff. It increased well, and sent up several
bloomstalks this spring. It was the tallest iris for me this year, and
the blooms were gorgeous. It's finished now, but I sure did enjoy it.  :-)

Bill Wells (southern MO)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/2gGylB/TM