Re: PHOTO: Springtime in Wenatchee

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO: Springtime in Wenatchee
  • From: Bill & Gale Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 06:20:45 -0500

Hi, Elm,

Beautiful pic of the countryside there in WA. I've never been to your state. :-(  Hope to visit there someday.....

 Bill Burleson grows all his beautiful iris in MS, though. I wouldn't want anyone to confuse his expertise with my initial, bumbling efforts here in Missouri. :-)

Bill Wells

Elmsterj@aol.com wrote:
It was interesting for me to see the layout of the land where Donald Eaves grows iris in Texas and where Bill Burleson grows them in Missouri.  In the past, I have enjoyed seeing Harol Peter's place in California.  So here's a photo looking to the west end of Wenatchee from my place.  In another month the hills will be dry and brown in our arid climate here at the edge of the eastern Washington desert......Elm