Re: I promise....

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] I promise....
  • From: "Colleen Modra" irises@senet.com.au
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 15:04:23 +0930

Dear Jean

Sorry they can't be deleted once they are posted. The file size really needs
to be under 40kB for posting . The one you posted under "opps" was 93kB but
the other to were a huge 650 kB. It depends on your photo editing software
how much you can edit them. If you are using a digital camera. Take them on
a much lower resolution if you simply want to post them on the web.

Have fun learning

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia  Zone 8/9