[PHOTO] TB: Elect Lady | Sat, 17 May 2003 03:45:00" />

[PHOTO] TB: Elect Lady

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Elect Lady
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 16:00:55 -0400

I don't have a photo of JEWELED STARLIGHT, but here's ELECT LADY.

ELECT LADY is a Bernice Miller iris, not one of Walter Moores'.  I was
thanking him because he swapped it to me last year.  One of many of you
kind folks who keep trying to trade me a few irises that will thrive
here <g>

I don't have anything to compare her pink color with right now, but from
across the garden, she is strikingly pink.  Not apricot pink like ORANGE
SLICES and not pale pink like VANITY or murky pink like PINK BLUE
GENES.  Her color is about what I remember OVATION, but I don't have O
in bloom to compare.

Maybe Walter can comment on her color.

I'll check and see if JS has any blooms left and try to get a photo.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8