[PHOTO] Help ID this SDB | Sat, 17 May 2003 03:54:15" />

[PHOTO] Help ID this SDB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Help ID this SDB
  • From: "Robert Dickow" dickow@uidaho.edu
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 01:54:12 -0700

Attached is one of a group of plants I bought a couple of years ago but lost
the planting map I made.

It is a nice, cute reddish purple SDB. It is among the following batch of
plants...but which is it?

Beauty Mark
Lady in Red
Pink Capers
Violet Purple

As the others come into bloom I'll photograph them and gradually see if I
can ID all of them, with all your help.

Oh, yes, I realize we can rule out Pink Capers and maybe Lady in Red?

Bob Dickow