[PHOTO] dickow@uidaho.edu | Sat, 17 May 2003 15:39:46" />

[PHOTO] dickow@uidaho.edu

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] dickow@uidaho.edu
  • From: Mike Ayers otisburg426@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 13:39:43 -0700 (PDT)

Bob, my guess is it's Beauty Mark.  Cheers is white (red beard) and Zowie is white (lemon mark).  My Beauty Mark didn't bloom this spring, but here is an old scanned photo from Schreiner's for comparison.
Mike Ayers
St Louis MO

Robert Dickow <dickow@uidaho.edu> wrote:
Attached is one of a group of plants I bought a couple of years ago but lost
the planting map I made.

It is a nice, cute reddish purple SDB. It is among the following batch of
plants...but which is it?

Beauty Mark
Lady in Red
Pink Capers
Violet Purple

As the others come into bloom I'll photograph them and gradually see if I
can ID all of them, with all your help.

Oh, yes, I realize we can rule out Pink Capers and maybe Lady in Red?

Bob Dickow

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=not_sure_name.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!