Re: Sky Writer's TB

In a message dated 5/19/2003 9:01:13 AM Central Daylight Time, mcorley@compuserve.com writes:

What a fantastic image of clouds - are you sure you didn't do some
photographic  magic to create such a perfect iris.

A coheart of mine, Thomas Edison, wantin' to share his electricity the way some of us do irises had strung wires across the Big Guy's garden so I weeded it. I think probably neither minded much.

FYI: For a long time I weeded irises before postin' pictures until I found it some easier to just love their blooms too!

Magic and awe always in abundance here,
Lazy Bill 7a/b