RE: AB Energizer

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: AB Energizer
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 14:27:57 EDT

Betsy,

       A great photo of Energizer!  Mine has just opened, and I am struggling as to whether or not I like that large a signal on an arilbred. I like the medium size of the signal on Lancer, or maybe even a bit smaller.  I have the feeling that with Energizer, I tend to look at the signal and somehow can't take in the entire flower at once.  But that's just me.

Elm

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor