HISTORIC: NOID photo from earlier

  • Subject: [iris-photos] HISTORIC: NOID photo from earlier
  • From: "David Ferguson" dferguson@cabq.gov
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 21:10:11 -0000

Some time back (perhaps in February or March), somebody posted a
photo of a Historic that looked very old, and was sort of a lavender
blend with perhaps some brownish or yellowish blending.  I commented
on it, saying it looked exactly like one of mine.  However, I have
not been able to relocate the post in the archives.  Ring any bells?
I'd like to look it up and compare the photo with my plants before
mine are done flowering (which will probably be today or tomorrow).
It wasn't the Copper Luster photo from Cindy Rivera.

Thanks all,