Re: TB: Daredevil ARGH!!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Daredevil ARGH!!
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 16:56:31 -0400

Judy,

I took a few pictures yesterday, when it was overcast. I might post one
later. I just liked the way the light hit the flower in that pic, and for
some reason I could see the orange in the beard better than in yesterday's
pics.

My neighbors probably think I'm nuts, going out to the garden several times
a day to take iris pictures, but that's too bad. :)

Cheryl Leigh

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/2gGylB/TM