Re: TB: Daredevil

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Daredevil
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 22:08:40 -0400

Oh, no...

Last year my parents and I took a trip to Presby Memorial Iris Gardens in NJ
and as I snapped pictures of the various irises I recorded little notes...so
a whole lot of people saw me walking around talking to my camera! But, since
they were walking around looking at irises, too, maybe they didn't think I
was THAT nuts.<G>

Cheryl Leigh in temporarily clear and warm suburbs of Philadelphia (more
rain expected Wednesday)