[PHOTO] EARLY BLOOM IN RAISED ARIL BED | Mon, 19 May 2003 22:14:09" />

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] EARLY BLOOM IN RAISED ARIL BED
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 23:13:52 EDT

This picture gives you an idea of what an early cluster of iris look like in my raised aril bed.  In the foreground, with the signals, are several Tadzhiki Eclipse (RC). Those at the top left---the tallest---are my introduction, Merlin's Magic (RH), on their 6th day of bloom---considerably sun-bleached.  To the right is a wind-blasted blossom of I. hoogiana purpurea......Elm
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image