Re: a siberian by any other name..zzzzzz

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] a siberian by any other name..zzzzzz
  • From: "Hensler" hensler@povn.net
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:08:25 -0700

Your original email never arrived so didn't see the images till I checked
the Yahoo site.

This pretty thing is indeed a Siberian but what name it goes by is anyone's
guess. There are quite a few whites registered and the only suggestion I can
give, if you really want to identify it, is to narrow the field of
possibilities based on form (this one looks particularly tailored) then
start adding named ones to your collection to compare them side by side.

Christy
Still trying to identify a lovely white Siberian of her own.....

Skip & Christy Hensler
THE ROCK GARDEN
Newport, WA
http://www.povn.com/rock/