[PHOTO] Will the real Spanish Leather please stand up? | Wed, 21 May 2003 16:15:45" />

[PHOTO] Will the real Spanish Leather please stand up?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Will the real Spanish Leather please stand up?
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 17:12:28 -0400

Tomorrow I will probably post something called, "Will the mystery guest
enter and sign in, please?", but that's only if the little iris next to
Stellar Lights opens all the way. It's rainy and cool (AGAIN!) so the poor
little thing doesn't want to unfurl its falls all the way.

Today, though, it's about an iris that I posted to this list two years ago
(left) and an iris that bloomed yesterday (right). When the left iris opened
in 2001 I had narrowed it down to Spanish Leather or Struttin' High and for
some reason had decided on Spanish Leather. Well, yesterday the right flower
opened and that one really does match the description of SL that I was given
seven years ago.

Now I have no idea what the iris on the left is. I hope I see that bloom
again so I can take its picture with the same camera as the one on the
right, an Olympus C3040 as opposed to the Mavica F83 that I had two years

Cheryl Leigh

Get A Free Psychic Reading!