[PHOTO] CULT: weird growth | Thu, 22 May 2003 11:36:03" />

[PHOTO] CULT: weird growth

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] CULT: weird growth
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" redear@infinet.com
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 12:40:34 -0400

As I was checking seedlings today I noticed the growing on the side of one leaf. About 15 of them all in a straight line. Seedling leaf is about 3" tall. This is the only one that had it.
Any ideas of what it is?
Mike Greenfield
SW Ohio Zone 5b

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor