Re: Not Batik!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Not Batik!
  • From: "Hensler" hensler@povn.net
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 09:35:40 -0700

Hi Cheryl,

Definitely tell the Nursery you ordered from that you got a mislabeled iris
and give them a chance to make it right before posting their name. Everyone
goofs at times (especially if they hire people to help) but any good nursery
will be more than happy to square things with you.

Christy
Skip & Christy Hensler
THE ROCK GARDEN
Newport, WA