RE: Not Batik!

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Not Batik!
  • From: "Dana Brown" ddbro@llano.net
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 17:33:00 -0500

	There was a thread not to long ago about Batik and it's sometimes strange
behaviour.  Every once in a while Batik loses it's little mind and blooms
half Batik and half plicata, or sometimes all plicata.  The pix you posted
looks very much like Batik does when it goes round the bend!!

Dana Brown
Director TBIS
Malevil Iris Gardens
Lubbock, TX