Re: Fw: [iris] Seedling - another oops!!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Fw: [iris] Seedling - another oops!!
  • From: Bill & Gale Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 13:31:44 -0500

Forgot to delete the pic on the reply.... :-[   Sorry!

BW

Bill & Gale Wells wrote:
Mike,

I like this one a lot, because it is so distinctive from any iris I have now. I do not enter shows and I do not hybridize so my criteria is heavily weighted to appearance of the bloom, and distinctiveness plays a major role there. Of course, vigor, bloom reliability, clump appeal, rot resistance and other things count, too, but not so much as its "Wow" appeal.

I like it a lot. :-)

Bill Wells (southern MO)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor