Re: Re: Riverview

Donald,

Does Riverview accept credit cards ?  I'd love to order from them but
they don't respond to any of my E-mails.  I've heard that they ship
North but I'll never be able to confirm this unless they answer my
questions.

I tried sending them a fax today because I decided that I absolutely
just have to have Babylonian Fires, Gray Mohr, Gold of Ophir, some of
the old Austin SA's plus other AB's.  They have an amazing selection of
stuff.

I hope they respond !!!!
Chris

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/2gGylB/TM