Re: unknown AB

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: unknown AB
  • From: "smcallister.geo" arilbredbreeder@cs.com
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 14:08:42 -0000

I dug out a photo I took when I grew DAGLARI back in the 1970s.
Although the color has faded, the signal and beard pattern are
distinctly different.  This unknown has a composite signal that
extends back under the beard and the beard itself appears to be dark.
DAGLARI has a more distinct, round signal in the traditional "onco
position" and its beard is clearly bronze.

Now if I can just get a better scan of that old slide....

Sharon McAllister

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Harold Peters" <harold@d...>

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/2gGylB/TM