[PHOTO] Almaden (Maryott '90) | Mon, 26 May 2003 01:01:00" />

[PHOTO] Almaden (Maryott '90)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Almaden (Maryott '90)
  • From: Bill & Gale Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 01:00:38 -0500

Am I posting too many pics? I know most of mine are pretty common irises
and probably have been posted before, and probably of better quality,
since I am no photographer. I don't want to clog up the list with photos
that no one really wants to see. However, they are all beautiful to me.
I try not to post more than one each day.

I took pics of about 125 varieties in my garden this year because I lost
all my previous years' pics in a hard drive crash. I have a CD burner
now, so these pics have all been backed up to a CD. My bloom season is
about over now, so these pics have to keep me going for another whole
year....

Bill Wells (southern MO)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/2gGylB/TM