Re: Almaden (Maryott '90)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Almaden (Maryott '90)
  • From: Jelcy Romberg jelcy@jelcy.com
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 01:22:21 -0500

Keep them  coming, please.

I got a new digital this year.  After 4 very happy years with my Mavica,
it ate 2 floppies and never  recovered from its indigestion.  Ostensibly
my new Canon Power Shot G3 is supposed to be better blah blah blah, than
the Mavica, but you certainly couldn't prove it by me and I was not
pleased at all with my shots of the garden this year.  I may relent and
post some this fall or winter when we are all suffering from Iris
Deprivation, unless Coleen and Heather deluge us with wonderful shots
from Australian blooms (hint hint).

Jelcy near Dallas where the cool and rain are luxuries.