Re: Almaden (Maryott '90)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Almaden (Maryott '90)
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 09:38:23 -0400

I agree with Jelcy! Keep them coming!

And, I wish I could send some of my cool and rain in Jelcy's direction
because I've had just about enough of it. Memorial Day weekend is supposed
to be the traditional start of summer, the time for barbecues,
pool-openings, trips to the shore, etc. What a joke. The pool cover is still
on, it feels like November here, it's pouring, and all of my Maria Tormena
stalks are parallel with the ground rather than perpendicular. If the deluge
keeps up, Gnus Flash will be horizontal before the end of the day.

Cheryl Leigh