RE: Re: SDB seedling

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Re: SDB seedling
  • From: "Harold Peters" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 08:31:57 -0700

There's and old expression in this country that applies to this situation.
"Two out of three ain't bad." (color good, fragrance good, form so so) I
still vote for introduction. If you don't want to introduce it, I know of at
least one commercial garden that wants to do so.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762