Re: Bill Burleson'scomments about multiple photos

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Bill Burleson'scomments about multiple photos
  • From: Jelcy Romberg jelcy@jelcy.com
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 11:30:58 -0500

Bill, I couldn't have put it more succinctly if I had been commanded to
by the High Priest of Iris.  I love seeing photos of the same iris for
the same reasons; they reconfirm what I do/don't have in my own garden
or wish to plant for future enjoyment.

Having had all of my identifying stakes pulled up out of the garden by a
well meaning person who did some work for me (no, not Kirk for those of
you who know me here in the area),  and having the hard drive go to
Computer Heaven as someone else recently had happen, to be able to
compare photos with what I have is a Godsend.

Keep 'em coming