[PHOTO] RE: red zinger | Mon, 26 May 2003 14:10:21" />

[PHOTO] RE: red zinger

  • Subject: [PHOTO] RE: [iris-photos] red zinger
  • From: "Harold Peters" harold@directcon.net
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 12:10:37 -0700

Very bluntly, from one Harold to another Harold, the image of Red Zinger is terrible for the size of the file. I am in the middle of a large project on the computer so I can't divert to image processing and work with the image to analyze/improve it. Later, if you want, we can have a more elaborate discussion off line.

I try to have a photo to post when making comments like the above. Here is a shot on how I ended up dividing a clump of an LA iris from a 7.5 gallon pot. Hopefully some will appreciate the humor. The file size is 25 kb instead of 297 kb.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762