Re: too many pics?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] too many pics?
  • From: Bill & Gale Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 17:33:57 -0500

Thanks to all who responded to my question. As usual, everyone was very
kind and positive. I really was not fishing for compliments - I
sincerely wanted feedback as to whether I should continue to post them
or not. Without feedback, one never knows how others are reacting to the
pics. For me, there's no such thing as too many (though with my dial-up
modem, extra large pics are a real problem).

I do intend to spread them out, though, and, as suggested, save some for
later months when we are needing an "iris fix" worse than now.

BTW, everyone is welcome to copy and use any of my pics that they find
useful, with or without acknowledgement as to the source. I take these
just for my enjoyment really, and possibly to use as illustrations
someday in the future if I decide to sell some of my surplus after
retirement. I enjoy sharing them. So, if you like 'em, you can keep 'em.
If not, that's what the "delete" button is for and I'll never know,
anyway! ;-)

Thanks again,

Bill Wells

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/2gGylB/TM