[PHOTO] AB: seedling SXMM-2 | Tue, 27 May 2003 14:11:00" />

[PHOTO] AB: seedling SXMM-2

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] AB: seedling SXMM-2
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 15:10:12 EDT

This is a photo of my favorite seedling of mine to bloom this year, one of the 4 I kept. I hope the coloring will show up well on the monitor.  The printed photo is very accurate in color.  The standards are lavender with an apricot flush up the midribs; the falls are apricot with a VERY light rose flush and have a purple-black "starburst" signal.  The stylecrests are rosy-apricot, and the beard is light orange-yellow.  The flower is a different coloring combination from other arilbreds. (Sheik X Mountain Morning)......Elm
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!

JPEG image