Re: Visit to Neil Mogensen

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Visit to Neil Mogensen
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@juno.com
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 21:50:37 -0700

Well theres a couple of gardening looking types if I ever saw any.
Glad to see you're up and around Neil, you look great.
Charlston has done well for me, a couple of interesting crosses
that I've done with it are Double Dribble X Charlston and
Puccini X Charlston. I've also used Suttons "Double Shot"
and Mary Dunns "Divine Intervention" with it.
Linda, I like your hat, it sounds interesting.
I noticed the rubber overshoes, didn't know these were
the homemade ones though. Looks like they
do the job.
Thank you for sending some people pictures.
Randy