Re: Visit to Neil Mogensen

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Visit to Neil Mogensen
  • From: "nmogens" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 19:21:36 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Randy Squires <randysiris@j...>
wrote:
> Well theres a couple of gardening looking types if I ever saw any.
> Glad to see you're up and around Neil, you look great.>

Randy and Judy,

Thanks for your comments--it has only been the past few days that
I've begun picking up spading fork or hoe--and the gardens show it.
What a mess!  Two years of serious neglect....  I'm surprised the
backgrounds looked as good as they do in the photos.  Linda and Kris
(her driver) left here well rewarded for their efforts and all of us
enjoyed the visit--Linda and I talked non-stop the entire time they
were here--Kris hardly got a word in edgewise.  She was too busy
writing ID's on the plants we dug.

My last surgical procedure is scheduled a week from tomorrow--
removing the enteric feeding tube.  I will never be so glad to see
the last of something in the rest of my life.  By next year I'll
really be able to enjoy the iris without the limitations I've lived
with the past two.

Neil Mogensen  z 6b/7a near Asheville, Hendersonville, NC

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/2gGylB/TM