[PHOTO] Breakers? I don't think so.... | Thu, 29 May 2003 17:43:57" />

[PHOTO] Breakers? I don't think so....

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Breakers? I don't think so....
  • From: Gina Sideris jpapillon@earthlink.net
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 18:42:57 -0400

This iris was given to me by a friend who identified it as Breakers (Schreiner 86)  The beard and the white spot are wrong, though.  Can anyone please help me with a good ID for this one?

Gina (NJ / Zone 6)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image