[PHOTO] Drowning in a sea of Unknown blue TB | Thu, 29 May 2003 18:06:11" />

[PHOTO] Drowning in a sea of Unknown blue TB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Drowning in a sea of Unknown blue TB
  • From: Gina Sideris jpapillon@earthlink.net
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 19:03:48 -0400

Here are three shots of an unknown blue TB, which was left by the house’s previous owner.  I’d love to know what it is.  I have more of them than I can shake a stick at, and before I trade them with friends (yes, I’ve got to thin them out some) I’d like to be able to tell them what I’m passing along.  Any super-sleuths out there?  It’s about 36” tall, has between 7-9 sockets on a stalk, and multiplies like crazy.

Gina (NJ / Zone 6)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!

JPEG image