[PHOTO] HIST: NOID #1 | Thu, 29 May 2003 19:24:37" />

[PHOTO] HIST: NOID #1

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HIST: NOID #1
  • From: kellydn@frontiernet.net
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 19:24:01 -0500

I need help identifying a few cultivars.  I will be sending about 4 of these.  I found them in the garden of a friend who had got them from another friend who had supposedly bought from a quote “real” source.  The garden had about 5, one was ALADDINS WISH so maybe these are from the same general time period.  I don’t know just a guess.

From what I could see none had PBF.

Thanks in advance!

Kelly D. Norris

www.rainbowfarms.net