First guess - any others?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] First guess - any others?
  • From: "Dan & Carrie Asmus" asmuslibrary@attbi.com
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 07:47:50 -0000

THANK YOU IMMENSELY for the first guess response I believe I've had
in over a year of asking !!!!

did you have a chance to view my page for a few others which I cannot
really identify? I'd be much obliged....

http://www.geocities.com/onbananaroad/gardens.html

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "FRANCELLE EDWARDS"