Visit to Neil Mogensen

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Visit to Neil Mogensen
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 04:55:54 -0400

Thanks for posting people pictures and also of various gardens.  It's like
iris - You can't identify them by words, and if you can't see them in
person, the next best thing is a picture.

Mickey Corley
Bethany OK, - Center of Oklahoma USA
Zone 5/6

I have a list of folks I know...all written in a book,
And every now and then..I go and take a look.

That is when I realize these names... they are a part,
not of the book they're written in...but taken from the heart.

For each Name stands for someone...who has crossed my path sometime,
and in that meeting they have become...the reason and the rhyme.

Although it sounds fantastic...for me to make this claim,
I really am composed...of each remembered name.

Although you're not aware..of any special link,
just knowing you, has shaped my life...more than you could think.
        (Author unknown)