Re: Re: Viruses (or Virii - your choice)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Viruses (or Virii - your choice)
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" pdoyle@our-town.com
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 09:53:04 -0500

Mary, this isn't a list like you are use to. You will have to go to the iris photos group site and change your membership to "don't receive posts by e-mail" I think you will find that at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iris-photos/  When you get there click on the link that says edit my membership and change the mail settings. You can still go into the group and read the e-mail or see the pictures when you want but it won't interfere with your e-mail.  Pearl