Re: Warm Puppy

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Warm Puppy
  • From: "Ellen Gallagher" ellengalla@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 09:08:01 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Hensler" <hensler@p...> wrote:
> >From Walter Moores.... WARM PUPPY.
>
> Perfectly BB sized here. So popular with garden visitors that I was
worried I'd never have enough for a clump but it increases like a
weed. :-)

Christy, WARM PUPPY is registered as an IB. It is an early bloomer and
is listed as a possible RE. My WARM PUPPY, of course, hasn't bloomed
yet but it is one of my favorites. Up here it looks like a BB, too.
Have to measure it this year.

Ellen  -