Re: RE: RB: STARS OVER CHICAGO...not

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: RB: STARS OVER CHICAGO...not
  • From: arilbredbreeder@cs.com
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 17:11:50 EDT

In a message dated 5/1/2004 3:02:43 PM Mountain Daylight Time, Elmsterj@aol.com writes:
'Stars Over Chicago' is tan with blue beards.  The picture you posted is not 'Stars Over Chicago.'  (I grow it, and it is a favorite of mine.)  I believe what you posted is rather 'Stars Over LPaso.'  (That's the way Danielson spelled it.)

Or another one of the series, as it sure has the "look" of a Danielson RB.  I haven't had a chance to search my photo files, but to me this one looks to yellow to be either.

Sharon McAllister

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links