Re: RE: RB: STARS OVER CHICAGO...not

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: RB: STARS OVER CHICAGO...not
  • From: Bill Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 17:39:10 -0500

Elm,

I appreciate the input on my pic from both you and Sharon. I did note
the difference between the description and my flower, but other
descriptions (especially on the ABs have seemed off to me before so I
didn't doubt the ID just based on that). I sure hope someone can put the
correct name on it. I have no comparison, since I have never seen any
RBs in person and I don't think I have seen a pic of Stars Over Chicago
even online.

That rhizome is one I received fron the ASI Plant Sale last year labeled
as Stars Over Chicago. I also received Stars over LPaso and I believe it
has a bud on it so maybe I'll have something for comparison soon. Maybe
it will be the other "Stars" and I'll have the right two, just with the
labels switched. Don't think it happened here, but my record is less
than perfect... ;-)

Bill Wells (whose joy at his first RB is now replaced with just another
  NOID)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511