Re: RE: RB: STARS OVER CHICAGO...not

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: RB: STARS OVER CHICAGO...not
  • From: Bill Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 18:16:23 -0500

Hmmmm... The plot thickens. Based on your photo, Sharon, maybe I
shouldn't rule out mine as Stars Over Chicago just yet. Granted the
yellow looks brighter in my pic, but that's not unusual. My standards
look bigger, but if yours was just opening that may be deceptive. The
color pattern looks right on to me....

Bill Wells

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511