Re: SDB sdlg & TB Mescalero Chief

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] SDB sdlg & TB Mescalero Chief
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 21:51:05 -0500

Sterling, I really like this one, it has really nice form.  I also like the
of the beards and saturated colors.  I don't mind the height as I usually
prefer the taller SDBs, and IBs.  I've been thinking about TB and SDB
crosses, and think this one would mix good with Mesalero Cheif.  I put
Coral Point on it today, and put Mescalero Chief on my SA seedling with
the marbled horns. Don't have any SDB's blooming right now.   MC has
lot's of substance and is a huge plant.  I just
got it last year, and it has put up two stalks around 4foot, with big fans
wide leaves this year.  I was disappointed that Eye shadow stopped
blooming a
couple days ago, I'd hope to cross it to MC, but I think your seedling
would be a better choice.  Just some thoughts.  Will Warner

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image

JPEG image