Re: SPECIES: Cristata In Glory

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SPECIES: Cristata In Glory
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 20:34:16 -0500

Wow is right! That's really nice.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 8:17 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] SPECIES: Cristata In Glory

I was at my camper this weekend. As I got out of the truck I saw this and said WOW. It all started with 6 fans 12 years ago. They have never been dug. Plenty have left to be shared. I had been growing Cristata before I planted these. The rain Sunday beat them down But I got to enjoy them Thursday afternoon and all day Friday and Saturday.
Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b
SW Ohio
Region 6