RE: AB: DESERT FINERY (Rich '90)

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] AB: DESERT FINERY (Rich '90)
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 20:38:43 -0700

My advice is don't take it personally. Any one who tries to keep name
identification has problems with "not" whatever it is supposed to be. After
a couple of years on the receiving end, you get to graduate and be on the
advising end too. The only way to get off the receiving end is to handle
only your own seedlings and introductions. :-)

My photo of Desert Finery is different but not incompatible with yours. My
Desert Finery was traceable to the Rich garden which was about 14 miles from
me.  Both fortunately and unfortunately I stopped  unannounced at Jonnye's
house when she was receiving cancer treatments. She was a very gracious
lady. I had a marvelous time learning about arilbreds from her. The
unfortunate part was the treatments were not effective as she died within a
couple of months.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road