Re: OT: Convention Mugshots

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT: Convention Mugshots
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 22:26:36 -0700

Hi Colleen,

Great pictures. Do you have a higher resolution of the one of Dave
Silverberg and Sid DuBose?

I would like to print it and send it to Sid.

BTW, Mrs Forgetfull...

You gave Joanne $27 for a 3 year subscription (which is $28 not $27)

BUT

You already have a subscription that runs thru 2 DEC 08...

So ???

<grin>

John

On May 2, 2004, at 11:08 AM, Colleen Modra wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've published the people photos I took at the convention at
>
> http://www.impressiveirises.com.au/People.htm
>
> My apologies for the poor quality of some. I'm missing a few names
> from two
> photos on the last line. Can someone please give me the missing names.
>
> There some people whose photos I wasn't able to get, my apologies.
>

> Thank you everyone for being such wonderful friends at the convention.
>
> Colleen Modra
> Adelaide Hills
> South Australia  Zone 8/9
>
> colleen@impressiveirises.com.au
> www.impressiveirises.com.au

> Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US &
> Canada.
> http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/2gGylB/TM

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)