TB: sdlngs BALCS

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: sdlngs BALCS
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 11:26:08 -0400

Two more babies from BEHOLD A LADY X CELEBRATION SONG.  This has been
the most fun cross I've made.  Nothing so far with the health &
reliability I want, but each has been multicolored surprise, no two even
vaguely alike so far out of about a dozen seedlings that have bloomed.
I wish all my doggy duds were as much fun!

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image

JPEG image